Saturday, July 22, 2006

Zidane to do community service



Because of his retirement from international soccer and the French squad, Zinedine Zidane has reached an agreement with FIFA to assist in some soccer camps as community service time. I can hear it now. "That baldheaded guy just head butted me, daddy"!
Service time for Zizou

Perhaps as part of his "counseling" he should try out for the MTV show "Yo Momma"! I think he needs to toughen up a bit. He's been pampered and smothered his whole life I guess! Ron Borges of MSNBC.com thinks that Zidane whould never make it in the US if he is that touchy. It must be a European thing.
Zidane too sensitive for US


Also, thanks to Isis for plugging this blog. I did a quick scan for any new Zidane items and came across this mega-video compilation of clips and another game. I think they are speaking German on the video but I am not sure. Pretty funny stuff. I wonder if Marco Materazzi has played them yet?

By the way, does anyone remember that Materazzi scored Italy's goal in regulation? Too bad it has become a footnote in the game.
Zidane compilation

Head Blast game

Zidane-mania still going

2 Comments:

At 7/23/2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Isis said...

I like the part where Zizou hits Materazzi with the little kids' bike. That made me laugh out loud.

 
At 7/23/2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Tony Lanza said...

I like the part where he is able to swipe the Butterfinger bar from MM while headbutting him at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free-counter.com
free-counter.com